Karl Bryan – Six Figure Coach Magazine … Advice to his coaching network that might apply to many small business owners …
1. If you make ‘security’ or ‘certainty’ your goal you’ll be a failure. Security / Certainty is the lowest form of happiness.
2. The reason coaches are not successful is that they make it all about them. Getting clients, making money, building their reputation etc… You’ll always do more for others than you’ll do for yourself. Therefore, make your habit / goal to HELP 1 – 5 people per day. Make it ALL ABOUT THEM and watch what happens.
3. Unsuccessful coaches ask negative context “why” questions and successful coaches ask positive context “how” questions.
4. People do things for their reasons and not your reasons.
5. Pain is a guarantee but suffering is optional.
6. Your level of HUNGER will dictate 95% of your success. The “how-to” is easy and anyone can learn it.
7. Your clients stay long term because they like you.
8. If you want to know how Michael Jackson, Nicolas Cage, and Mike Tyson went broke after making hundreds of millions of dollars… I have two words for you ‘Asset Allocation’.
9. People want to be educated but they’d rather be entertained. Spend time coming up with ways to be entertaining and provide entertainment.
Tony Robbins’ 4-day UPW seminar is like a 4-day rock concert with lights, music, water fights, and constant activities, for a reason.
10. The ‘Language of Business’ is accounting, not marketing.
11. Your greatest successes will come through other people. If you want to grow a successful business, HIRE SOMEONE.
12. Reasons come first, answers come second.
*You’ll never be “ready to hire someone” the trick is to DO IT and then the extra work and money will follow.
Or not but don’t die wondering.
So, there you have it… 12 random but very profitable thoughts from a day at the slopes.
You heard it here first.