Promote your business, your environmental-protection commitment, and know-how as a City of Atlantic Beach-Verified Tree Service Provider! The City of Atlantic Beach invites companies to be verified under Chapter 23 of the AB Code of Ordinances: Protection of Trees and the Natural Environment.
Verified Tree Service Providers will:
- Be awarded a certificate by the City confirming the company’s knowledge of and commitment to complying with the City’s tree protection regulations
- Be listed and linked on the City of Atlantic Beach-Verified Tree Service Provider web page
- Be provided with promotional stickers and graphics signifying that they are City of Atlantic Beach-Verified
- Be leaders in protecting the community’s environment and tree canopy
How to become and remain a City of Atlantic Beach-Verified Tree Service Provider:
- Download and review the Tree Permit Training Guide.
- Take the Tree Permit Test. Please note that in itself, completing the test does not assure companies that they will be listed as a City of Atlantic Beach-Verified Tree Service Provider. Upon performing due diligence, the City may refuse or revoke the Verified Tree Service Provider designation.
- City staff will contact the company upon receipt of the completed test; upon approval, a certificate and promotional graphics will be provided to the company.
- Verified providers are required to retake the test each January.
- Companies must comply with the City’s tree-protection regulations; failure to do so will result in revocation of the City’s Verified Tree Service Provider designation.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Glenn is the founder and publisher of First Coast Life. He is also a wonderful storyteller. Born on the 4th of July, he spends his spare time taking his camera and exploring everything beautiful this region offers with his rescue dog Callie by his side. He loves meeting new people and capturing the many beautiful moments and amazing local stories that showcase the true spirit of the area.