At Rock Solid Law & Title, we believe that small businesses are the heartbeat of the American economy. Unfortunately, during the pandemic, small businesses have suffered severely.
As a small business owner for over 30 years, John Miller and the Rock Solid Law & Title team believe in supporting small businesses. We serve owners of small businesses by providing essential legal services. We want to encourage everyone to support small business in every way possible.
Below is a list of some ways you can help keep our small businesses in business.
1. Buy your gifts at a locally owned store.
2. Help local business market themselves by spreading the word.
3. Buy your food at the local Green markets.
4. Buy gift cards for your business gifts from local businesses.
5. Eat locally and order food for delivery or take-out.
6. Tip waiters, waitresses, bartenders, and musicians well since many have been out of work a long time.
7. Eat one less appetizer and tip a little more.
John Miller is the Special Magistrate for the City of Neptune Beach. His law firm, Rock Solid Law, focuses on Estate Planning, Real Estate Closings and Title, and representing entrepreneurial small Business Owners. (904) 241-1113.
Do you have any questions of law or custom that are of particular interest to those living the Sand Life on our beautiful island? Please submit them to Judge John for consideration for a future article. email@example.com